Everyone copes with stress differently, and it can be difficult to understand how it impacts your work until you experience it.
Some characteristic signs of stress are:
- Low task requirements memory
- Unable to focus on work
- Often feeling unmotivated or overwhelmed
- Missing deadlines
- Not completing your portion of team tasks
- Excessive procrastination
- Sub-par deliverable
You or your supervisor may notice, through your work, that you are exhibiting the results of COVID-19 stress.
Workplace Impacts of Covid-19 Stress in Our Work
Left unattended, workplace performance that suffers from this kind of stress can deepen and cause:
- Capability self-doubt
- Guilt over performance reduction or
- Fear of job security